Trippy Pebbles Feminized by Bighead Seeds
zoom_out_map
chevron_left chevron_right
-10%

Trippy Pebbles Feminized by Bighead Seeds

Introductory Special Offer 10% OFF ALL Seeds

Trippy Pebbles is a slightly Indica dominant, sweet hybrid version of the legendary limited edition original by Alien Genetics.

฿1,683.00 Fem 5 Seeds
2 in stock
฿2,817.00 Fem 10 Seeds
2 in stock
฿1,683.00 ฿1,870.00 -10%
No tax
  • check Fem 10 Seeds
  • check Fem 5 Seeds
check In Stock 1-3 Days Delivery

Introductory Special Offer 10% OFF ALL Seeds

Breeder: Bighead

Genetics: Alien Genetics Pebbles Hybrid

Lineage: 35% Sativa 65% Indica Approximately

Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India

Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks

Yields per m2: 500-600g

Height: 90-130cm

THC Content: 20-25% approximately

CBD Content: under 2%

Pack Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Seed Type: Photo Period



Trippy Pebbles is a slightly Indica dominant, sweet hybrid version of the legendary limited edition original by Alien Genetics.

Bighead Trippy Pebbles is a really awesome variety that will be popular with the purple lovers. Take your mind on a colourful kaleidoscopic adventure-scape whilst your body harmonises with a pitch perfect buzz.

Trippy Pebbles produces very delicious buds that are full of interesting colours with purple hues, orange hairs and various shades of green. The bud taste Is on the sour side with a citrus cedar pine wood aroma. The weed is compact and should achieve around 23% THC.

If you are feeling a little unhappy Trippy Pebbles will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Trippy Pebbles is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.

Bighead Trippy Pebbles is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Trippy Pebbles is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.

Around 35% Of the genetics in Trippy Pebbles come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 65% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. Trippy Pebbles should grow to a medium height staying under 120cm and finish in 9 weeks. Trippy Pebbles is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. This is more of a connoisseurs choice for the strains as it does present a few challenges and takes a little longer than most others.

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet TH We only sell original Marijuana Strains by Bighead Trippy Pebbles cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.

BIGH555F
2 in stock
2024-01-05
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
60-80% Mostly Indica
Flowering Time
8-10 Weeks 56-69 Days
Contains Genetics
Afghani
Purple
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
20-25% Very High

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like